Thursday 26 November 2009

Perpetual Prose interview


I was interviewed about my debut novel Curse of the Tahiéra by Michel Weir of Perpetual Prose yesterday. By e-mail of course - it would be a little difficult meeting face to face, what with me living on the other side of the world.
Perpetual Prose is a community for writers, book lovers and editors. I discovered it through Twitter, where I found a link to an excellent interview with Roxanne Smolen, fellow writer.

I like e-mail interviews: they give me time to think about the answers, and let me answer at my own pace instead of blurting out what comes into my head - though I do try to blurt first, then edit. Because sometimes the spontaneous answers are the best! I also like it when an interviewer takes the time to do a little research on the author and her book(s) so the questions are not run of the mill but personal.

I will post a link when the interview is published on Perpetual Prose!

No comments:

Post a Comment