Friday 18 September 2009

Readaholic: Review: Curse of the Tahiera by Wendy Gillissen


New review by Readaholic!
"Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Join Rom and Yldich's journey to save their people and learn about an ancient curse. Travel to new with an outcast and a shaman. Can they work together and do what it takes to save not only themselves, but the one's they love as well?

As you all know, I don't like to give away too much of a book. If you are a spiritual person or if you like the idea of being snatched up and literally thrown into a novel, get this book. I pretty much knew that I would enjoy it but now I'm ready for book #2! I don't really know if there will be a book #2 but I promise you I will be discussing this with the Wendy!"
Review link:
Readaholic: Review: Curse of the Tahiera by Wendy Gillissen

No comments:

Post a Comment