Wednesday 9 September 2009

APA Book Feature Color me Jazzmyne


Book Feature: Color Me Jazzmyne, Marian L. Thomas
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Excerpt From COLOR ME JAZZMYNE, By Marian L. Thomas:

"There are moments in our lives when we are forced to open our boxes and expose our colors. For me, that moment had arrived. I woke up one morning with the sun glaring into the corners of my eyes, and the light from it burning a sense of reality in my head. It was at this precise moment, that I realized it was time to open my box, pick up the phone, and make a call to a son whom I hadn't seen, since birth. I knew it would be difficult, hard and very emotional. For both of us. And yet, this was a moment that neither could run from. It was a moment that we both would have to face. That was the beauty of reality, the nature of a moment."

To learn more about Author Marian L. Thomas please visit: http://www.marianlthomas.com
Learn about L.B. Publishing here
Buy Color Me Jazzmyne from Amazon!.

No comments:

Post a Comment