Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Book Blitz for Color Me Jazzmyne
APA (Authors Promoting Authors) Book Blitz for COLOR ME JAZZMYNE, Marian L. Thomas
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Buy COLOR ME JAZZMYNE Here!
Anyone who purchases COLOR ME JAZZMYNE on August 25th receives an eco-friendly
"I Was Part of Something Special" tote bag
Child abuse, rape, struggling to live are all things women go through at least once in their lifetime.
In this tale, Naya Mona takes readers on a journey through her crayon box of life, and shows us what her true colors are as she recounts her past to her son whom she is meeting for the first time.
How do you tell your son that your father is his?
The spiral of events that fill Naya's life provides each reader an intimate look at the drama, romance and struggles that become her voice.
On stage, she must become Jazzmyne-the jazz singer. Naya no doubt commands the attention of its readers and takes them on a rollercoaster ride that is filled with the melodious tones that makes COLOR ME JAZZMYNE a true reading pleasure.
To learn more about Author Marian L. Thomas, please visit her website: http://www.marianlthomas.com
Visit the publisher's website: http://www.lbpublishingco.com/
10 Reasons & More to Buy COLOR ME JAZZMYNE
by Marian L. Thomas
1. You enjoy being engrossed in the thick of a really good story
2. You enjoy reading how one woman is able to push past her pain and live
3. You enjoy reading books that motivate and inspire
4. You enjoy reading books that show that we all can overcome trials and tribulations
5. You believe that every woman deserves a "lifetime" type of husband
6. If you have ever been raped
7. If you have ever struggled to find your voice
8. If you have ever had to relive your past
9. If you have ever suffered from child abuse
10. If you have ever had to face your "real" parents because of adoption
11. You like to support new Authors.
12. You believe that rape has become the new "hush" word in our society